The 8x8m and 10x10m Pagoda tents with the standard 2.6m side height use the 4 channel 122x68x3mm aluminum alloy and the wind loading is 80km/h (0.3kn/m2).
The new fixing method has got design Patents. It is a new fixing method which has massively reduced the installing time and need no help of big machine and can avoid sliding out. Easy to install and dismantle.
The optional accessories for our big Pagoda are glass walling system, door units, flooring system, ground anchors, lining, etc. Pagoda tents can be used as a single unit or combined to enlarge space and become a special structure style with a rain gutter.
For more information please contact us!
|Brand Name :||CaiMing Tent|
|Model Number :||CMTP005|
|Certification :||SGS, ISO9001|
|Place of Origin :||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|MOQ :||1 set|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram , L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability :||30,000 square meter per month|
|Delivery Time :||within 25 days|
|Packaging Details :||1)solid carton boxes. 2) pearl film or clear film. 3) PVC carry bags.|
|Tent Frame :||High Pressed Aluminum Alloy|
|Roof Covers+Gable Covers :||850g/sqm Blockout PVC Fabric|
|Side Walls :||650g/sqm Translucent PVC Fabric|
|Fabric Color :||White/Clear/Orange/Black/Green/Red/Blue|
|Flame Retardant :||DIN4102 B1/M2/B1|
|Connectors + Base Plates :||Hop-Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Max. Wind Load :||80-100km/h ( 0.3-0.5kn/sqm )|
|Features :||Waterproof/Flame Retardant/UV-Resistant|
|Application :||Weddings / Parties / Events|
|Custom size :||Available|
CaiMing Pagoda Tents General Description
Pagoda tents (also called dome tents/dome marquees in middle-east countries) with innovative and user-friendly design, are easy and speedy to install, dismantle, store, and transport. Due to their unique shape, pagoda tents are widely used as foyers for other accommodation halls, so usually you can see pagoda tents and A frame tents installed together. Besides, pagoda tents are widely used for trade shows, golf events, festivals, exhibitions, shop space, marketing point, etc.
Small pagoda tent is available in 3m x 3m, 4m x 4m, 5m x 5m, and 6m x 6m standard sizes.
CaiMing Pagoda Tents Specification
|Pagoda Tent Type for Outdoor Events|
|Model||Width||Length||Longest components||Side height||Ridge height||Max. wind load|
Material Guarantee for Pagoda Tents
- Frame Material: hard pressed extruded aluminum alloy (GB 6061/T6), anodized surface handling, silver color, sturdy and never rust;
- Fabric material: 650~950g/sqm double PVC-coated polyester fabric (white translucent, white non-translucent or color), UV-protection, rainproof, anti-fungus, weatherproof, flame retardant (German standard DIN4102 B1/French standard M2/Chinese standard B1), temperature endurance: -30℃+70℃.;
- Steel components: hot-dip galvanized steel, the thickness over 60um;
- wind load: 80~100km/h ( 0.3~0.5KN/SQM ).
Character & Feature for Pagoda Tents
- 100% re-locatable, and unobstructed free span space;
- Very easy and very fast to install and dismantle;
- Rainproof, fire retardant, UV-protection, can be environmentally controlled in any climate;
- Our factory operation strictly conducted in accordance with ISO 9001 quality control standards, we own The CE/SGS (TUV) quality management system certificate.
Our Advantages for Pagoda Tents
- Over 15-year experience in tent field for our Engineers, we are professional and you save worry and save trouble.
- High quality material and accurate design makes tents durable, safe, and makes erection and disassembly easy and fast.
- All CaiMingTents are engineered to reduce operation and managing expenses, with superior energy efficiency, let you spend every penny worth.
- We welcome your visiting to our factory before order, we feedback every producing progress after order, and we do careful inspection before shipment, and we welcome your on-site inspection.
Packing Details for Pagoda Tents
- All the little hardware parts packed in solid carton boxes.
- All the aluminum frame packed in pearl film or clear film.
- Tops and side walls packed in PVC carry bags.
- Glass walls, glass doors, ABS walls packed in transportation racks.